General terms and conditions of business
The General Terms and Conditions (also referred to as "GTC") apply to all legal transactions concluded via the online shop adlershop.ch. The online shop is operated by Dr. U. Reinhard AG.
Area of application
- The range of Dr. U. Reinhard AG in Winterthur includes products in the areas of health, cosmetics, household and family.
- Pictures of products are merely for illustrative purposes, the products which are delivered / sold can deviate from these (for example if the appearance or design of packaging and products are altered by the manufacturer).
- The information concerning the products is compiled in the online shop in a way which is as customer friendly as possible and with the greatest care. Should information concerning an ordered product significantly deviate from the product which is received, it is possible to return the product (see returns section).
- The prices are net, in Swiss Francs and include VAT and, where applicable, the recycling fee (“vRG”).
- The prices in the shop are intended as offers and can change at any time. The price in the online shop at the time of the order is applicable.
- Flawlessly stored, originally packed and non-expired products will be delivered. Any further guarantee is excluded, in particular for properties and effects of the products, provided that this is permitted by the statutory provisions.
- Damages claims due to errors in the images or in relation to the prices and texts are excluded.
- An order comes into existence once a customer completes an order in the online shop.
- Orders are only possible with a valid address in Switzerland or Liechtenstein.
- Orders which are unusual for a household can be rejected without the giving of reasons.
- With each order, the customer receives an order confirmation by email which once again contains all of the information and the expected time of delivery.
- The receipt of the automatically generated order confirmation does not contain an undertaking that the ordered products can actually be delivered. This merely states that the order which has been submitted has been received by us and that the contract has come into existence, subject to capability of delivery and the price being correct.
- In case of significant pricing errors in relation to the ordered products, the order can be cancelled by Dr. U. Reinhard AG in full or in part.
- Orders give rise to an obligation to accept the products and services.
- Subsequent alterations to or cancellation of orders by the customer are not always possible and can be rejected.
- We offer various payment options, including: Visa, Mastercard, Postfinance, immediate bank transfer, Paypal, invoice, TWINT, advance payment.
- Not all payment methods are available for all orders and customers. We reserve the right to implement restrictions without the giving of reasons, for example due to the products which have been ordered, due to creditworthiness issues or previous experiences with the customer, depending on the total value of the order or the technical availability of a payment method.
- The sum owed for an order will be debited immediately in case of the Visa, Mastercard, Postfinance, immediate bank transfer and Paypal payment options.
- In case of advance payment, the performance of the order will not be initiated until the funds have been received in the bank account of Dr. U. Reinhard AG.
- A creditworthiness check can be obtained with the address information which has been provided. This information will be passed on to a credit rating agency. Apart from the address, no information will be passed on to the service provider.
- The reservation of ownership applies: the goods remain the property of Dr. U. Reinhard AG until full payment has been received from the customer.
- We deliver the ordered goods to any requested address in Switzerland or Liechtenstein. It is also possible to pick up the goods at the Adler Pharmacy in Winterthur.
- The individual product pages in the shop state at what time the requested product can be dispatched. In rare cases, in particular due to delays on the part of our suppliers, the shipping can take longer than the time stated. In such a case, we usually send the items which are already available as a partial delivery and send the remainder as soon as possible.
- Should an ordered product no longer be available, the order will be (partially) cancelled and any payments which have already been made will be refunded.
- Damages claims due to products which are delivered late or can no longer be delivered are excluded.
- The delivery is deemed to have taken place at the time of handover to the postal services. The benefits and risk of the goods are transferred to the customer at the time of handover to the postal services.
- Once an order is sent, a confirmation email will be sent to the address that was provided when the order was placed.
- Should cool items be sent, they cannot be dispatched at weekends, otherwise uninterrupted cool conditions cannot be guaranteed.
- In case of orders in excess of CHF 100, the delivery takes place free-of-charge.
- Below an order value of CHF 100, a Small Quantity Surcharge in the amount of CHF 6.90 will be charged.
- No delivery costs will be charged if the order is collected.
- We guarantee a right of return within ten days of receipt of the goods.
- This fixed right of return does not apply to products where a delivery time of at least one week is stated (the information provided at the time of the order is decisive in this respect). We must purchase such products ourselves and cannot return these to the manufacturers or sell these to another customers, as these are niche products.
- Foodstuffs are also not included in the fixed right of return.
- The product must be returned fully packed with all accessories and the delivery note. Products which are sealed and which are encased in plastic can only be returned if these have not been opened. Any seals may not be broken.
- It is always possible to return the product if it demonstrates defects which were already present at the time of receipt.
- Returns must be sent back to us at the expense of the customer. We pay the return costs if the return takes place due to a defect.
- A return leads to operating costs of CHF 20 which must be paid by the customer, unless the return is taking place due to a defect in the product.
- Please check the received products immediately after delivery. Any defects which are observed must be notified to us immediately in writing.
- Dr. U. Reinhard AG is not obliged to carry out a replacement delivery or to reimburse the purchase price, should the defect which has been raised have been caused by the customer or other persons after the goods were received.
- Medicines of the list A-D of the Swiss medicines institute Swissmedic are listed on adlershop.ch The following points do not apply to betulashop.ch, as no medicines are listed and cannot be ordered.
- All of these medicines will only be delivered with a doctor’s prescription.
- Paper receipts (by post or fax) issued by a licensed doctor in Switzerland or receipt data transferred by a doctor electronically are classed as prescriptions.
- Copies of receipts and scanned receipts cannot be accepted.
- Advance deliveries can be carried out in emergencies by agreement with the pharmacist at the Adler Pharmacy.
- The sending of medicines takes place by registered delivery and can only be accepted by persons of the same household with a signature, unless the customer has expressly excluded a person in the order.
- Should the safety of medicines so require, our pharmacist reserves the right to reduce the ordered quantity or not to deliver individual medicines.
- Once we have received correct insurance details, we bill all medicines which are covered by the basic or additional insurance directly to the health insurance company. The requirement for this is that the health insurance company bills in accordance with “tier payant” (the pharmacy bills the health insurance company and the health insurance company then bills the policyholder). In case of rejection of the invoice by the health insurance, the bill will be passed on directly to the customer.
- Medicines may only be used in accordance with the medical prescription, the information on the package and the usage instructions and additional information provided by a doctor, in particular in cases where things are unclear.
- In accordance with Swiss legislation, it is not permitted to return medicines, regardless of whether these have been used or not.
- The data protection declaration at Datenschutzerklärung is an integral part of these general terms and conditions of business. By accepting these general terms and conditions of business, the customer is also declaring that he or she also accepts the data protection declaration.
Place of jurisdiction and applicable law
- All legal relationships between Dr. U. Reinhard AG and the customer are subject to Swiss law. The United Nations Convention governing the International Sale of Goods does not apply.
- In case of lawsuits, the place of jurisdiction is Winterthur, Switzerland.
- These general terms and conditions were most recently updated on 20. may 2021.