Floradix Vitamins + Organic Iron is a food supplement containing organically bound iron, fruit juices and medicinal herbs. Iron as well as vitamins B2, B6, B12 and C contribute to a normal energy metabolism and help to reduce fatigue. They are also necessary for the formation of red blood cells and thus support normal blood formation.
- Natural herbal extracts
- Ingredients mainly from organic cultivation or organic wild collections. (All raw materials are controlled more strictly than the organic label requires)
- Contains bivalent iron, which is optimally absorbed by the body, as it does not need to be converted and can therefore be used directly.
- Without preservatives and lactose
Taking iron is suitable for
- During menstruation, because blood loss means iron loss.
- For women who wish to have children, as preparation
- During pregnancy, to support the transport of oxygen between mother and child and its brain development.
- After birth and breastfeeding, because blood is lost during birth, the body needs sufficient iron for regeneration after birth. If taken during breastfeeding, it also covers the baby's needs.
- In children, iron is needed for growth as well as for social and mental development.
- In seniors, because there is less appetite and the iron is less absorbed in the intestines.
- In athletes, iron is lost through intensive exertion.
- With vegetarians, the vegetable mostly trivalent iron is taken up by the body worse.
Take 2 times daily 10ml 30 minutes before a meal.
The intake should be at least 12 weeks. If necessary, take over a longer period of time.
Aqueous herb extract (carrot root, nettle leaf, spinach leaf, fennel fruit, brown algae thallus, hibicus flower), mixture of fruit juice concentrates (pear, grape, black currant juice, blackberry, cherry, orange, rind, water, lemon, apple), aqueous yeast extract, honey, Wheat germ extract, aqueous rose hip extract with vitamin C, natural flavours, iron gluconate, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), carob extract, thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), riboflavin 5'-phosphate, sodium (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12).