Floradix HA Vitamins + Organic Iron is a nutritional supplement containing vitamins and iron based on herbal extracts. It is free of gluten, lactose, honey and yeast, making it a vegan product. Iron as well as vitamins B2, B6, B12 and C contribute to normal energy metabolism and help reduce fatigue. They are also necessary for the formation of red blood cells and thus support normal blood formation.
- Natural herbal extracts
- Ingredients mainly from organic cultivation or organic wild collections. (All raw materials are controlled more strictly than the organic label requires)
- Contains bivalent iron, which is optimally absorbed by the body, as it does not need to be converted and can therefore be used directly.
- Without gluten, gluten, lactose, honey and yeast.
Taking iron is suitable for
- During menstruation, because blood loss means iron loss.
- For women who wish to have children, as preparation
- During pregnancy, to support the transport of oxygen between mother and child and its brain development.
- After birth and breastfeeding, because blood is lost during birth, the body needs sufficient iron for regeneration after birth. If taken during breastfeeding, it also covers the baby's needs.
- In children, iron is needed for growth as well as for social and mental development.
- In seniors, because there is less appetite and the iron is less absorbed in the intestines.
- In athletes, iron is lost through intensive exertion.
- With vegetarians or vegans, the vegetable mostly trivalent iron is more badly absorbed by the body.
Take once daily 15ml 30 minutes before a meal.
The intake should be at least 12 weeks. If necessary, take over a longer period of time.
Aqueous herbal extract (hibiscus blossom, camomile blossom, fennel fruit, spinach leaf), mixture of fruit juice concentrates (red grape, pear, water, black currant juice, cherry, blackberry, carrot), iron gluconate, aqueous rose hip thick extract with vitamin C, ascorbic acid (vitamins C), riboflavin phosphate sodium (vitamin B2), thiamine chloride hydrochloride (vitamin B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12).