The Excilor 2 in 1 Warts Stop is the first product to combine cryotherapy and gel treatment. In cryotherapy, also called icing, the wart is treated from the inside out. The gel is used to treat the wart from the outside to the inside. Thus Excilor 2in1 can offer a highly effective and fast wart removal in only 5 days. In addition to the wart, the pathogen virus is also removed and the new, healthy skin can grow back.
- For adults and children 4 years and older
- For hand and foot warts
- Suitable for common warts and thorny warts
- 5-day treatment
- One pack contains 5 treatments
- Open the product and check that the sponge is firmly in place.
- Close" again to make sure that the two snowflakes lie exactly on top of each other and then press down for 1 second.
- Before applying to the wart, wait 20 seconds until the optimum temperature has been reached. Then press down lightly for 40 seconds for foot warts and 20 seconds for hand warts. Then wait 2 minutes until the sponge can be removed with a cloth. Insert new sponge and close again.
Day 2,3,4 and 5
- Treatment takes place 2 times daily
- Unlock, then hold vertically and turn the knob clockwise up to 5 times.
- Apply a few drops of gel to the wart and wait 10-15 minutes before putting on socks, etc.
- Wipe the tip of the dropper with a cloth and close the device again.
Icing agent. TCA-Active™ (based on trichloroacetic acid), Carbopol, water
More about warts.