Supplement to support bronchial function and facilitate respiration in horses. Equi Strath contains vegetable protein, fat, carbohydrates, 11 vitamins, 19 minerals, 20 amino acids and 11 general building blocks. Equi Strath Thyme also contains thyme leaves and primrose extract for better breathing.
- Free of doping substances
- Can be administered over a longer period of time
- Without synthetic substances and preservatives
- For leisure horses: 1 tablespoon (about 20ml)
- For sport horses in training: 1-2 tablespoons (about 20-40ml)
- For sport horses during the tournament season: 2-3 tablespoons (about 40-60ml)
- Breeding stallions (3 weeks before or during the breeding period): 1-2 tablespoons (about 20-40ml)
- Mares in foal (4 weeks before to 8 weeks after birth): 1-2 tablespoons (about 20-40ml)
- Foals (during 8 weeks after weaning): 1-2 tablespoons (about 20-40ml)
Should best be mixed into the basic feed.
Plasmolyzed herbal yeast, thyme leaf and primrose root extract, malt, orange syrup, bee honey